Erin Saunders, Programme Manager
Erin Saunders, Department of Economics, Manor Road, Oxford OX1 3UQ, UK
Oxford University Business Economics Programme is held at the
Said Business School
Executive Education Centre
Oxford, OX1 5NY
Travelling by road
- Follow the signs for M40 West/Oxford
- Remain on the M40 until junction 8
- Keep left (signposted Oxford, A40) on the M40 slip road on to the A40
- Keep on the A40 until the Headington roundabout
- Turn left (signposted Ring Road, The South)
- Follow the Ring Road through three roundabouts (following signs for Newbury A34) – see PDF map.
From North (via M40)
- Leave M40 at junction 9 (signposted Oxford A34)
- Follow A34 southbound until the Hinksey Hill interchange – see PDF map.
From South West (via M4/M34)
- Follow the A34 northbound until the Hinksey Hill interchange – see PDF map.
Travelling by air
From London (Heathrow or Gatwick)
- There is a regular coach service from both airports to Oxford City Centre. For further details please visit Oxford Bus Company
- From Heathrow there is a fast rail link to London Paddington which connects directly with services to Oxford
- Taxis are available at the Gloucester Green Bus Station in Oxford City Centre.
Travelling by train
- There are many direct main line services between Oxford, London and Birmingham
- Taxis are available at the train station in Oxford City Centre.