OUBEP Scholarships will be awarded to applicants by the committee on the basis of merit.
We offer 3 scholarships per year which covers all academic fees, tuition materials for the programme, on suite accommodation together with life membership of the OUBEP Alumni Association. Applicants will be expected to fund their own transport costs and personal expenses.
Scholarship candidates should fit the following criteria:
- Be from a charitable organisation; [Non Governmental Organisations that bring positive benefit to society] or [Small and Medium Enterprises that bring positive benefit to society]. [Candidates from NGOs and SMEs will be considered on their own merits].
- Have at least 5-10 years experience in their field to ensure they can add value to the other delegates.
- The candidates will be expected to be able to take the benefit of the course back to their own organisation.
To apply for a scholarship place:
- We ask applicants to complete an application. Download application here (Word)
- In the application we ask them to include a note explaining why the committee should choose them.
- How it will benefit the applicant’s wider community.
- What they can offer in terms of their own experience to those fee-paying delegates.
- Why their organization would be unable to afford the fees.
Page last edited: 26 January 2012