The OUBEP Summer School equips delegates with the economic theory and practice needed to understand the strategic context and choices facing business in the modern world. It involves a wide range of lectures, syndicate sessions, and projects allowing delegates to explore the areas of economics that are relevant to their professional lives.
The programme fee of £17,000 includes en-suite accommodation, all meals, programme materials, tutorials and lectures for the 14-day schedule.
- Download the Summer School programme for 2013
- Application forms (online application)
- Download application form
- Directory of faculty and speakers
- Lectures are held in the New Chester Room.
- Syndicate sessions are held in North West Room, West Syndicate Room 5 and West Syndicate Room 7.
- The Topical Economics Syndicate is held in West Syndicate 3.
- The OUBEP office is in West Syndicate 8. The Tutors’ Room is in West Syndicate 9.
- Tea and coffee are available throughout each day in the Common Room.
- Breakfast is served in the Nautilus Room, Lunch and Dinner in the Dining Room.
- Pre-dinner drinks are served on the College Patio (weather permitting).
- Standard lectures last for one hour each.
- Full biographies of Tutors, Guest Lecturers and Visiting Speakers are available in the Directory.
Page last edited: 03 April 2013